Wednesday, July 10, 2013

The Newest "Priti" Project!

I know its been a minute since I've written a blog post. Truth is...time is not always on my side or is it lack of time management? Either way, I recognize that I need to get my life together! LOL.  While I was away, I was busy working on a HUGE project that was eating away at my ability to keep secrets. But now, I can open my big mouth and tell you all that I've done it. I have really done it! With the help of my graphic designer Shelsie Smith and the support of family and friends, I have released my first deep etched rubber stamp entitled "Priti Girl Dots." She is the Priti-est character ever and I'm so in love with her! You can purchase her from my Etsy store: https://www.etsy.com/listing/155333317/priti-girl-dots-deep-etched-rubber-stamp?ref=shop_home_active

Here she is! Isn't she Priti? So you see, I do have a good excuse for being gone. (NOT!)

So what's next you ask? Well, I have a Design Team (DT) working to create fabulous artistic projects using Priti Girl Dots.  I want my Priti Crafty Geniuses (PCG's) to understand that her potential is limitless. As they are created, I will update the blog with pics and vids.

My first DT project was submitted by Rosa Aquino (Rosaaquino1 on YT and you can check her out here: https://www.youtube.com/user/rosaaquino1?feature=watch).  Rosa is an amazing artist whose talent always leaves me in awe. 

Here is her artistic interpretation:



The video can be seen here:DT Project and Giveaway Rules

In the fall, I will release the next Priti Girl stamp. So stay tuned! There is more to come from All Things Priti and my Priti Pretty Projects!

TTYL my Priti Crafty Geniuses (PCG's)!

1 comment: