Monday, July 15, 2013

ARTIST Spotlight: Rosa Aquino - Priti Creative Genius of the Week

Good Morning Priti People! Today I would like to introduce you to my first featured artist Rosa Aquino. Rosa is an amazingly talented artist who is well versed in various mediums. Her projects often leave me speechless because she continuously pushes the limits of the creative process and proves that in art anything goes!

When I first found Rosa's channel on YouTube, she was creating projects using resin and polymer clay. Since then, she has evolved into the QUEEN of mixed-media (a title I have bestowed upon her). LOL. Her artwork is brilliant and I am envious of her creative outcomes. (Don't judge me!)

So this week, I am honored to spotlight Rosa Aquino as our "Priti Creative Genius of the Week!" Please visit her YouTube channel and enjoy her artistic masterpieces. You will not be disappointed, but you WILL BE INSPIRED! (http://www.youtube.com/user/rosaaquino1)








1 comment: